2007-12-17

bad promises

I'm afraid I must apologize and renege on my promise to post previous Nog's Eve posters and pictures... In promising these things, I have spoken rashly and succeeded only in making a fool of myself. I have raised your expectations unnecessarily and then dashed them on the rocks of my inability to fulfill them; and for this, I am sorry.


But as a sort-of consolation, please enjoy (and by "enjoy," I mean, "feel free to react any way you like, even with mild disgust") the following cartoon regarding our beloved Egg Nog...


1 Comments:

Blogger Murray said...

Evidently you don't read the comments on your blog very often, or maybe you just missed the one I left on the Dec. 1 post about Nog's Eve. Regardless, I'd like to converse with you about Nog's Eve before the month of Nog is up. My e-mail address is in the other comment. Peace

9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home