2006-01-17

i've been thinking a lot lately




So I've been thinking that my posts have all been pretty heavy so far. I don't mean that it's necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes it's nice to think about snow and my favourite pair of socks and chocolate bars and that peculiar sensation of touching frosted glass. Or maybe the way that the stained glass looked the other night while walking thru the exchange district, a magnificent window set two stories above, lit by street lamps. Or how badly i have to pee because i drank too much coffee and water at the Ellice Cafe today, where an old man came sidling up to my table and kind of embarassedly asked if my name was Cornelius. Or the way the sky looks today, kind of a glowing gray, sending down a few snowflakes, but holding so much more...

A lot of times I just set myself down at the table and keep trying to stand up triangles and I lose sight of the big one that's just outside my window.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice.
Phil

10:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice...
- other Phil

9:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home